Check List for Superannuation/Vol. Retd. Case
Main All Forms are required to be filled in capital letter in black ball point ink pen without any overwriting or using white fluid. Before commencing writing the pensionary forms CCS Pension Rules may be read in full spirit and same may be scrupulously followed.
Filling up of different forms :
- Form No. 5 as per CCS Pension rules towards particulars to be obtained by the HOO/Competent Authority from the retiring government servant 08 months before the date of retirement -to be filled correctly and ensure correct enclosures desired in the said Form.
- Three copies of joint passport size photographs as desired at Sl No: 4 of the Form 5 shall be recent, colour photograph.
- As desired at Sl No: 11 of the said Form, in case of
YES , legible copy of Military Discharge Certificate, Pension Payment Order from Military authority duly attested by HOO/Competent Authority required to be enclosed.
In case of NO, copy of UNDERTAKING to be submitted duly countersigned by the HOO/Competent Authority.Form No. 3 as per CCS Pension rules towards details of family -
- to be filled along with Date of Birth of spouse and all other such dependant family members are required to be mentioned.
- Details regarding daughter/s whether married or not are essentially required to be mentioned.
- Postcard size group photographs preferably with tagging of name in duplicate of all family members including self is essentially required.
- HOO/Competent Authority concerned, are required to ensure the correctness of the Date of Birth of all nominees.
Form A (see rule 5) under Appendix 16 as per CCS Pension rules -
- ensure all the columns are filled correctly.
- Witnesses are required to mention their name, designation and office in block letters.
- Under the last column where in the contingencies on happening of which nomination become invalid- does not mention DEATH.
Form -IA (for commutation of a fraction of superannuation pension without medical examination-
- as per CCS commutation of pension Rule) in case of superannuation & Form -I (for commutation of a fraction of superannuation pension without medical examination-as per CCS commutation of pension Rule) -in case of Voluntary retirement - to be filled correctly.
Form -5 (Rule 7) as per CCS commutation of pension Rule towards nomination of the CCS (Commutation of pension) -
- in block letters and signature of witnesses with name, designation and office.
- Specimen signature, thumb impression, Descriptive Roll in triplicate - duly attested by gazette officer.
- Format regarding bank details in case of drawal of Pension through Public Sector Bank - also enclose the copy of the cover page of the pass book mentioning the bank details, i.e.; address of the bank, bank branch name, code, and bank account number, BSR code, etc.
- Format required to be issued by the concerned Bank from where the pensioner willing to obtain pension. Ensure signature, Branch detail and bank stamp.
Annexure-II regarding government accommodation -
- applicable portion to be filled by the pensioner and non-applicable portion to be recorded as “NonApplicable”.
- Same is required to be attested by the concerned HOO/Competent Authority.
- duly countersigned by HOO/Competent Authority.
Entries in Service Book:
Service verification certificate showing service book volume wise/page wise entry-
- Ensure that the service from the date of entry in government service (including foreign service, which is pensionable) till the date of retirement is found verified.
- Details of such verification indicating period of service and page no; in service book, to be prepared in a tabulated form in a separate sheet and pasted in service book.
- Details of EOL (without Medical Certificate, if any) is required to be prepared in a tabulated form in a separate sheet and pasted in service book
- In case of Dies-non- detail of such period is required to be prepared in a tabulated form in a separate sheet mentioning the period and relevant page of the service book and pasted in service book. Ensure condonotion certificate by respective HOO/Competent Authority in the service book mentioning that the period of such Dies-non will not amount to break in service in terms of GOI decision 1 under Rule 28 of CCS(Pension),CCS Pension rule 27 and FR 17A.
Service book & Leave account - ensure completed, updated and duly attested by HOO/Competent Authority on the date of dispatch.
In case of MTS officials whose pay was lifted to GP Rs. 1800/- as on 1.1.2006-
Ensure that requisite training certificate is attached with proper entry in the service book.See also Pension Process Road Map [click here]
Stay connected with us via Facebook, Google+ or Email Subscription.
Subscribe to Central Government Employee News & Tools by Email [Click Here]
Follow us: Twitter [click here] | Facebook [click here] | Google+ [click here]